Welcome

Well, I still don't know what I think about this whole blogging thing. I used to think that it was crazy to think that people are that interested in your life that they would actually want to read your blog. But recently I find myself reading the occasional blog. Some blogs give way too much information, but some of them are pretty cool.

I don't know if I will stick with it and I don't know if it will be interesting enough to get repeat visitors, and god knows that I am bad enough at email so we'll see how it goes.

There are some people asking for more pictures of Ava and there are other people that I always miss when sending out monthly pictures, so if you are looking for new stuff (and if I get around to posting it), this is the spot to look.

Here are some pictures I took of Ava on Monday. You can click on the images to see larger versions. As you can see, she gets along really well with Scarlett.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Jennifer

I cannot say enough about how creative you are. It blows me away. You are definitely in your element.

Wish you lived in MB so I could take advantage of your talent.

Your daughter is beautiful.

Inspired,
Charlene