Two new ones

Here are a couple of new pictures. Things have been pretty busy so I haven't had much time to take pictures. I can't wait for the warmer weather so I can start getting some pictures of Ava outside. I have so many ideas - I just need the snow to disappear.

I'm hoping to upload some new scrapbook layouts and a few new pictures that I am working on, so look for some new posts later this week. Also believe it or not, Ava will soon be one so her official one year pictures are coming.

Comments

Melissa said…
My goodness - she is growing up so quickly. Gorgeous pictures again, Jennifer! Your work is beautiful! Looking forward to the rest of your posts this week - you are an inspiration!
You make beautiful work!!

Bety :)
Anonymous said…
Can you tell I just figured out this posting thing? Ha ha.
Do you have big plans for Ava's bday?
J.
Jennifer said…
Thanks, eveyrone!

Jenn - I am impressed. Congrats on winning the posting contest on Mel's blog! We are having her first birthday party Apr 15th and I am working on her invites. I can't believe she is one already. Things are moving too fast!