Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day! Here are some pictures I took today while we were at our family Mother's Day BBQ.

Wandering around the gardens...



Sara almost gave me a heart attack when she found this little guy. Ava wasn't scared but I kept my distance...



Today was Ava's first time sitting on the grass. She didn't like it at first - everytime she was lowered to the grass she would tuck her legs up under her so her feet wouldn't touch. After a few minutes she was crawling around and seemed to like it....



Both of these images were straight out of the camera...



Playing with my niece. We had a great time taking pictures of anything and everything. ..



Hiding in Grandma's new potting shed...



Thanks for looking!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Jen, absolutley wonderful pictures! I say it again and again your work is AWESOME!! I wish I had your talent.:)

Sharon
Anonymous said…
Great photo's Jen. Could you send me the black and white of Emma full sized and possibly in colour too if possible. I have a collage on my wall and I would love to add it but it needs to be in colour. I would also love it in Black and white to scrap. Thanks a million!

Shannon
Jennifer said…
Thanks, guys! No problem, Shannon. I will send it to you in b/w and colour.