A recent wedding

I'm back with some pictures from a recent wedding. You may recognize the bride and groom from the engagement pictures I posted a few months ago. Anyway, the bride and groom were beautiful and so easy to work with and the weather couldn't have been more perfect. I've been in quite a few churches, but you just can't beat the beauty of a Catholic church (I was also married in this church so maybe I'm a bit biased.) Enjoy!

Getting ready...



Leaving for the church...



At the church...



Leaving the church...



Arriving at the reception...



I'm trying to get my posts back on track. Things have been busy lately with everything going on. Ava is very busy and is climbing everything she can find, we've been busy trying to organize the house so we can free up a bedroom for the twins and I am totally obsessed with my soap opera (Days of Our Lives). Watch this clip and you will understand why...


Thanks for looking!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Nice to see you back in the groove. The pics are beautiful. You haven't lost your touch!
Mom