Typical Ava

For some reason Ava was in the mood to have her picture taken last week so I jumped at the chance. Here are some shots from last Thursday.

At first her diaper in the first picture bothered me, but I have come to the conclusion that diapers are still a part of her life now at two. Pretty soon they will be a thing of the past so I will capture everything about her at this age while I can...





This is typical Ava at two years old. Quite the character - full of smiles and an adorable laugh...



Thanks for looking!

Comments

Melissa said…
Gorgeous, Jennifer! She looks so grown up! I love the second one - what a precious little girl!
Karen E. said…
Adorable! Love the dress....another one ;) Will she wear the white one on Saturday?
Those eyes have such a sparkle. Wonder what is going through the wee brain.
Jennifer said…
Believe it or not, Karen, but she put the dress on last night! Melissa was able to convince her. She put it on twice and didn't want to take it off - she kept twirling around and smiling. Success!!!
Karen E. said…
YEAH!! Can't wait to see her. Must pick up some gummie worms before tomorrow!