A few layouts with never before seen pictures

Well, I've been pretty focused on catching up with the kids' scrapbooks so for the next little while you will see a lot of my pictures through new scrapbooking layouts. A lot of the pictures are more snapshots than artistic but that's okay. I need to tell the story and sometimes just a good old fashioned centred picture is all you need to get the job done.

Dude Seriously. - Kit is My Funky Studio from DDE, the template is from Chrissy W at Elemental Scraps and the epoxy element is from Heather Ann Design's Art of Play kit.



This layout was made with the same template I used in my Dude Seriously layout from above. This page was made with a free kit called Kindergarten Crafts from Peppermint Creative and the word bubble is from the Gift of Gab kit from Heather Ann Designs. The blue and red alphabet are recoloured versions of a free alphabet from krystalhartley.blogspot.com.



Fall Fair - The supplies used here are from a kit called Cute Spooks from Kay Miller Designs. I recoloured a few accents to better suit the layout. The rocketship is from the To the Moon kit by Melanie Ann Designs. The alphabet is from the Penelope kit from DDE and the template is by Jen Caputo at Scrapbook Graphics.



Family - Kit is My Funky Studio from DDE and the little crowns are from the Parker kit from DDE.



Thanks for looking!

Comments

Shannon said…
Great layouts Jen! I am loving them all! Beautiful work!
Jennifer said…
Thanks, Shannon! I am really enjoying it so far. I am loving the fact there is no mess. The hard drive on our computer is quickly filling but at least nobody sees that when they walk into the house. LOL