Trip to the apple orchard

Yesterday we went on a day trip to Chudleigh's and had a fabulous time. Here are some shots from the day.

Gala apples growing in the orchard...



Ava picking apples...



Ava and her little high tops on the hay ride...



Somebody outlasted Nana and is wide awake in the backseat on the way home...



This picture is my favourite. This picture alone was worth every litre of gas it took to get to Chudleighs, worth the admission fee and worth each and every apple product we purchased and loaded into the car when we left.



And because I can kill two birds with one stone and pop my edited pictures right into my scrapbook layouts, here is a layout containing other pictures from the day. The kit used is Sweetest Thing by Digital Design Essentials and the template is by Chrissy W at Elemental Scraps (thanks for the recommendation Shannon!).



Thanks for looking!

Comments

Sheri said…
Wow, what great pictures! Now I want to go there :) I agree, that one picture of Ava is priceless. Love the layout too :)
Anonymous said…
What a lovely day!
Memories of when you and your sister were younger.
Chudleigh's is still a great place to spend a day out with the family.Thanks for inving me along to share in the new memories.
Love
Nana
Melissa said…
Beautiful pictures, Jen. Ava and the boys were so good at the orchard! I had a great time and was so happy that you guys came back to our place for a visit afterward!