Long time no post!

Sorry for the lack of posts lately! Things have been crazy around here and I haven't taken many pictures lately.

Here is Ava standing in the front window of our house. This was the only good one I got during an attempt to get a good photo for our Christmas cards. The outtakes are actually more entertaining. I will post some of them later in the week.



Owen and Santa...



Ethan and Santa...



And a little blast from the past. Ava and Santa two not so long years ago...



Thanks for looking!

Comments

Melissa said…
Beautiful pictures and beautiful kids, Jen! It really gets me in the Christmas spirit! Can't wait to spend time with the little munchkins over the holidays!
Anonymous said…
Precious!!!
Love Nana
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Anonymous said…
Holy cow, Jen! That photo of Ava in the window is stunning! And I adore the Santa pics - they are a trillion times better than what you get in the mall.

Thanks so much for sharing your amazing kids with us!