Day 360 {boxing day}

Remember the cassareep from a few weeks ago? Well it was used to make some delicious pepper pot for breakfast. Big thanks to my dad who has perfected it. It tastes just like when my grandmother used to make it. Usually we eat it on Christmas morning and when I was a kid we couldn't open presents until we had eaten first.



Today we celebrated Christmas with Jason's family. It was another good day. We all had fun and received some very cool and thoughtful presents. Knowing how much the kids love music, Owen and Ethan's aunt and uncle got them an MP3 player and Owen LOVES IT. He walked around like this for at least an hour listening to I Got a Feeling by the Black Eyed Peas over and over and over and over...



The boys got the coolest hats I've ever seen from Grandma & Grandpa. They are awesome and I can see many, many hours of entertainment ahead.



Another great day. Thanks for looking!

Comments