day 242 - ethan's day with nana & grandad $

Ava and Owen have each had their day at Nana & Grandad's house this summer and today was Ethan's turn. I dropped him off on my way to work this morning and he was thrilled. I was a little bit worried because as you can see, he has a devilish look in his eye. The good news is that he apparently behaved himself. If this look is ever followed by an evil laugh you're in big trouble.



I honestly can't remember the last time I converted a photo to black and white. It's been far too long and it's strange considering I used to convert almost all of them to black and white. In fact I used to do it so much that my mom once told me "You know when I was your age we couldn't wait to be able to take pictures in colour."

I just haven't been feeling the whole black and white thing lately. But last week, I spent a lot of time talking with our Photoshop guru on the retreat and he reminded me that sometimes all you need is a good old duotone.

And you know what? I kind of like it.

Comments