fabulous friday challenge

A big welcome to my new followers and thank you so much to everyone that linked up last week. I'm glad to have you all here.

My friend Gayle informed me that I need to update the rules. Basically since I keep breaking them...so check out the new rules below. Basically there are fewer rules. Still link up your favourite shots with the Fabulous Friday icon and post comments for five other posters, but the whole "must be taken in the past week" thing doesn't apply. Post what you want and enjoy!

Here's my shot for this week. I hate the fact that the long grass appears to be sticking out of his ear, but I can deal. I like the look on his face. Somewhere in my travels the past week, a site was encouraging photographers to shoot through items when you take a shot. This is my attempt. I used a shallow depth of field (as I often do), and had long grass right in front of my lens. I like the effect and I'm inspired.

ethan

Your turn!

Just a reminder of the new and improved rules:

1. The picture has to be taken by you.
2. Link up using the link to your individual blog post and not your main blog address.
4. Please include the Fabulous Friday button (below) in your post to link back to my site.
5. Leave feedback for five other participants. Let them know what you think!






Comments

Gayle said…
Just keeping it real, Jen. LOL!
Great shot, by the way. It's always tricky when trying to capture the cool stuff surrounding your subject (like grass) but still keeping the focus on your subject. No matter on this one, though. You nailed the moment where he had the perfect expression.
Suellensd said…
You're about to burst into tears at some moment and you don't even know why. Camiseta Xavi
tiarastantrums said…
adore all his freckles!
Unknown said…
Awe look at that smile!
Lori said…
I like it! And those freckles stand out, so cute!
Becky said…
Great capture! Love the bright colors and his sweet smile!
Sarah Halstead said…
Love it!! Soooo cute.
Abi said…
Wow, I love the clarity and richness of your image! I wouldn't worry about the grass, it really doesn't look like it's sticking out of his ear :)
Unknown said…
Grass out his ear??? what grass ;D
Love his expression and that you shot through the grass. Have a great weekend.
Mama Monkey said…
Beautiful shot!!! Love the freckles :)
NatashaTing said…
waiting for the next Friday to come. yay!