fabulous friday challenge

This is not the picture I wanted to post. I wanted to post a picture of my beautiful new nephew, but I'm going to make you wait as I've really only gotten snapshots to this point. Sunday is photo shoot day and my shutter finger is actually beginning to twitch. Stay tuned. :)

Instead I am going to post this picture. Can you believe I took it with my iPhone? Yup. Not so shabby for a point and shoot.

ff_ava

Time to link up! I can't wait to see what inspired you this week. Have a fantastic (long) weekend (where applicable)!

Just a reminder of the new and improved rules:

1. The picture has to be taken by you.
2. Link up using the link to your individual blog post and not your main blog address.
4. Please include the Fabulous Friday button (below) in your post to link back to my site.
5. Leave feedback for five other participants. Let them know what you think!






Comments

Honey Mommy said…
That is a great photo! I am more and more amazed at the nice pics I can get on my iPhone!
Tiffany said…
Iphone... WOW! Have a great weekend.

Tiffany
tiarastantrums said…
well you have fun shooting your nephew's photo (s)
Kranky Granny said…
I am always surprised by how good the photos are on some cell phones. Ours takes terrible photos.

You have a lovely daughter, and you photo is excellent.
Sarah Halstead said…
Great shots. I love getting good shots on my iphone!
Anonymous said…
That was on an iphone?! Not bad :D